Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

This one's real.

Link zu deutschem Text

So, after that weird one last time, here's finally a post about what's up right now.

I just got done with my last assessment for school. Yup, that's right. LAST. Today and tomorrow are final exams, friday just graduation rehearsal and senior brat fry. Sunday graduation. And then it's OVER!!
Although yeah, of course I REALLY look forward to not having school and homework but instead graduation, summer, and parties, it makes me a little bit sad to know that I won't see most of my friends everyday anymore.

Especially the yearbook signing made it so clear that my time here is coming to an end so fast. While you think of what to write in your friends' yearbooks all those memories from the first time you met to the craziest things you've done together come to your consciousness.. and the certainty how much you're going to miss all of that.

Yesterday all the Plymouth High School exchange students went to DeO'Malley's with the language teachers. It's crazy. It feels like yesterday but yet so long ago when we did the same thing in the beginning of the year. And when I think about what it was like then.. I think the most remarkable difference is how we foreigns all became kind of like a family. I'm going to miss this..

Last weekend we had a bonfire with all the P-Town exchange students and tomorrow is a picnic with all the Sheboygan county AFSers. Time to say goodbye is coming so close. In 19 days I will leave Plymouth for good. I can't and I don't want to get that into my head.

Here's a video that my whole school made together:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen